Clitheroe Ramblers have published two books of walks which are for sale in local shops and available at a discount to members.
25 Walks in the Ribble and Hodder Valleys
The walks are from 4 to 6.5 miles long and were chosen by group members.
The Hodder Way with Circular walks along the Hodder
A new medium distance walk (27 miles) from the source of the Hodder to its confluence with the Ribble, described as 8 circular walks.
GUIDES TO WALKING ON ACCESS LAND (for loan)
The following books in the Freedom to Roam series published by The Ramblers' Association can be borrowed from Ben Brown. There will be a charge for postage.
1. North Yorkshire Moors
2. Three Peaks and Howgill Fells
3. Wensleydale and Swaledale
4. Wharfedale and Nidderdale
5. South Pennines and Bronte Moors
6. Peak District: Eastern and Southern
7. Peak District: Northern and Western
8. Forest of Bowland
9. Pennine Divide
Clitheroe Group at Stocks Reservoir